On 22nd January, the government removed most restrictions on indoor events including early closing times, capacity restrictions and the requirement to have a valid Digital COVID Certificate to enter various premises.
• The theatre is open to audiences and for organised public events at full capacity.
• Face coverings are encouraged during your visit to the theatre.
• If you have a confirmed COVID-19 infection, please do not attend the theatre for 7 days. Please wear an appropriate face covering for 10 days.
• Professional artists and arts workers in residence, developing, making, recording or rehearsing work may do so by appointment.
• Organised indoor group activities such as drama classes, dance classes, children’s arts & culture activities, etc. can take place. Capacity restrictions and pods of 6 are no longer in place.
• Community Groups, Clubs and Societies please note that the auditorium, bar and gallery are all available to rent for any event you may wish to host. We are happy to facilitate meetings, classes, workshops, training courses, conferences or any event you are planning. Contact the theatre manager to discuss.
• Over the coming weeks we will continue to implement the Return to Work Safely Protocol with all our staff and prepare a programme of events for you to enjoy safely at the Dean Crowe Theatre & Arts Centre. We currently have a number of events on sale and will be announcing further work over the next few weeks. Watch our website, social media and local media for details.
• We have flexible working arrangements so we request that communication is via email or mobile phone as post and telephone correspondence to the theatre building may not be received.
Please email email@example.com with any queries.