Ballyshannon Drama Society
Thursday 4th May
8pm | Tickets €22, €20
Night 8 of the RTE All Ireland Drama Festival 2023
The uneasy existence of upper-middle-class suburbanites Agnes and Tobias and their permanent houseguest, Agnes’ witty and alcoholic sister Claire, is disrupted by the sudden appearance of lifelong family friends Harry and Edna, fellow empty nesters with free-floating anxiety, who ask to stay with them to escape an unnamed terror. They soon are followed by Agnes and Tobias’s bitter 36-year-old daughter Julia, who returns home following the collapse of her fourth marriage.
- Doors open at 7pm nightly.
- Early arrival at the theatre is advised.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted before the interval.
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the auditorium.
- Beat the queues. Pre-order your interval drinks at the bar before the show.
- Connaught Street Car Park, Pearse Court Car Park and O’Connell Street Car Park are all located within a 2-minute walk of the theatre.
- Please present your ticket to ushers at each performance. Entry cannot be permitted without a valid ticket for each performance.
Should you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation.