Prosperous Dramatic Society
Tuesday 2nd May
8pm | Tickets €22, €20
Night 6 of the RTE All Ireland Drama Festival 2023
A modern interpretation of David Mamet’s Oleanna. Set on an American campus, a seemingly innocuous conversation between a college professor and his female student warps into a nightmare which threatens to destroy them both. With its take on the corrosive excesses of political correctness and exploration of the use and abuse of language, this is the ultimate drama of power, patriarchy and revenge.
- Doors open at 7pm nightly.
- Early arrival at the theatre is advised.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted before the interval.
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the auditorium.
- Beat the queues. Pre-order your interval drinks at the bar before the show.
- Connaught Street Car Park, Pearse Court Car Park and O’Connell Street Car Park are all located within a 2-minute walk of the theatre.
- Please present your ticket to ushers at each performance. Entry cannot be permitted without a valid ticket for each performance.
Should you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation.