We are currently operating under the government’s Recovery and Resilience: The Path Ahead plan.
· The Theatre is closed to audiences and the general public.
· The Theatre is currently operating as a place of work for artists and arts workers.
· This means that artists, actors, musicians and technicians can work in the Theatre.
· Residencies, workshops, development, production, rehearsals as well as performance for recording, live streaming and broadcast in the future can all happen.
· We are adhering to the government’s Work Safely Protocol and other public health guidance and have robust infection prevention control arrangements in place.
· This return to workplaces relates only to professional artists and not to amateur artists or those engaged in art for social or recreational purposes.
· No organised indoor gatherings should take place.
· Organised outdoor gatherings with up to 15 people may take place.
· Face coverings are required indoors.
Our phone lines will not be operational during this time.
The office staff are following government guidance on working from home where possible so we request that communication is via email or mobile phone as post and telephone correspondence to the theatre building may not be received.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
We will keep up to date with all public health advice as this situation evolves.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Dean Crowe soon. Take care.