We are currently operating under the government’s Reframing the Challenge: continuing our recovery and reconnecting plan.
· Currently the theatre is open to audiences and for organised public events with protective measures and limited capacities in place.
· We continue to operate an online box office only at this time. Phone and in-person box office facilities are not available.
· Face coverings and physical distancing are currently required indoors.
· The Theatre continues to operate as a place of work for artists and arts workers, operating within all relevant occupational safety, health and welfare guidelines. This means that professional artists and arts workers in residence, developing, making, recording or rehearsing work may do so by appointment.
· From 20th September, organised indoor group activities such as drama classes, dance classes, children’s arts & culture activities, etc. can take place. Where all patrons are immune or accompanied minors, capacity will be 100. Where patrons have mixed immunity status, pods of up to 6 participants are permitted. Multiple pods are permitted with protective measures and limited capacities in place.
· From 22nd October, we will operate at full capacity with no prerequisites (vaccination certification, immunity or testing) for access to events and no requirement for physical distancing.
· Community Groups, Clubs and Societies please note that the auditorium, bar and gallery are all available to rent for any event you may wish to host. While your regular space may not accommodate your required numbers, the Dean Crowe is a large space and we are happy to facilitate meetings, classes, workshops, training courses, conferences or any event you are planning. Contact the theatre manager to discuss.
· Over the coming weeks we will be implementing the Return to Work Safely Protocol with all our staff and preparing a programme of events for you to enjoy safely at the Dean Crowe Theatre & Arts Centre. We currently have a number of events on sale and will be announcing further work over the next few weeks. Watch our website, social media and local media for details.
· Our phone lines are not operational at this time.
· Office staff are following government guidance on working from home where possible so we request that communication is via email or mobile phone as post and telephone correspondence to the theatre building may not be received.
· Please email email@example.com with any queries.